Wheels Manufacturing open bore adapters are used to press sealed cartridge bearings into place. The adapters are machined with one step to correspond to the bearing OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing and an outside diameter to accommodate the bearing's outer diameter. Size: [Bearing inner diameter] x [Bearing outer diameter] Note: If only one dimension is given, that is the outer diameter of the adapter, with no inner diameter step
- Pad/rotor alignment tool, helps set up pad gap on all Hayes brakes
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
Fix tubeless tire punctures and broken chains. This multi-tool has a chain tool on one end and a tire plug built into the handle, with inner storage for tubeless tire plugs. The full multi-tool was designed for use with an EnCase System Storage Sleeve, which fits inside bar ends of your handlebars. Ride with this multi-tool in a storage sleeve or in a tool wrap for easy repairs while riding. - Compatible with all bicycle chains, including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five bacon strip tire plugs included; refills available - Hardened steel chain pin driver for lifetime durability - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (sold separately) or carry in a jersey pocket - Chain tool driver requires 4mm hex (available on EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
Sealed bearing extractor for 29mm ID bearings. Extractor has 1/2" thru hole for use with our 1/2" threaded rod press handles. - This extractor is part of a system that requires additional pieces to function.
$57.42 - $66.99
Zyklop Metal ratchet with switchover lever. Slim design for work in even very confined spaces. The 72 fine-pitched teeth allow a small return angle of 5 degrees. Comes with a switchover lever for convenient direction change and secure socket locking function. Forged, full metal ratchet (chrome-molybdenum steel) for particularly high robustness and long service life.
3/8" drive Zyklop bit sockets. - 9-piece socket set on robust textile belt 3/8 - Smooth Twist to Unlock mechanism for a secure fit and simple removal of the sockets - Long 3/8" socket for low-profile-fitting screw connections in tight construction spaces and for protruding threaded rods - Hexagonal profile enables precise and profile-preserving screwdriving with high power transmission - With Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding by size - 1x Belt B Deep 1 socket set, 3/8" drive, 9 pieces - 9x 8790 HMB Deep 3/8" socket: 8.0x64.0, 10.0x64.0, 12.0x64.0, 13.0x64.0, 15.0x64.0, 16.0x64.0, 17.0x64.0, 18.0x64.0, 19.0x64.0 - 1x Socket rail B (textile belt), 9 location, unloaded, 45 x 310 mm - 1x Hook-and-Loop Fastener Strips 30, 200 x 30 mm
For easy and safe servicing of your RockShox rear shock, look no further than the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool. Use with model-specific clamp tips for servicing the damper of your rear shock. - For rear shock damper servicing - Ratcheting pistol grip action for easy operation - Use with shock-specific clamp tips
Robust Bit-Check by Wera The Bit Holder allows for a quick overview of the Bit Set available inside, while ensuring they do not get lost. Its compact size makes it easy to transport, e.g. in your shirt pocket. The universal holder includes a strong magnet for the take-up of bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive. Bits can be inserted in a power screwdriver or used in the chuck of an electric drill. - Multi-component Bit-Check can be positioned upright for secure bit storage - Tough bits for universal use
This adapter tool alows for installation of the crown race without damaging seals. It is compatible with the Park Tool CRS-15.2 crown race setting tube. Internal o-ring retains this adapter on the setting tube during use and storage. CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum billet. - Fits Park Tool CRS-15.2 crown race setting tube - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - Material - aircraft grade aluminum
- Featuring all five Muc-Off brushes in a handy storage bag - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels - Wheel and component brush ideal to clean rim and spokes with ease - Two-prong brush ideal to reach hard-to-shift dirt on your components
- 220 gram, 21-function folding multi-tool with 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex, T25 & T30 Torx, #2 Phillips & flat blade screwdrivers, 1-13 speed chain tool, 2 tire levers, 7 & 8mm flare box wrenches, 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 spoke wrenches, bottle opener, Shimano crank cap tool, and Presta valve core tool. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. - Ergonomic body made of light but tough composite material. The ICM won't just get you home, but will keep your ride going! First introduced in 2004, this proven design continues to win acclaim from editors and riders alike. The new ICM-21 adds new tools including a 1-13 speed chain tool, a Shimano Hollowtech crank cap tool, and 7 & 8mm flare wrenches for disc brake fittings, all while dropping 15 grams of weight. The ICM-21 features tools made from heat-treated tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, a body made of lightweight but super tough composite material, and two full-function tire levers.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The Drive Thru is a dummy hub or chain keeper that replaces your wheel while cleaning the chain. It is a fast and effective way to clean your chain between races or in your garage. It allows you to fully rotate your cranks and shift through your complete range of gears while protecting the frame. It installs simply with one hand, and is quick and easy to change between bikes. The Drive Thru is also great for packing the bike for transport. - Note: This product is thread pitch dependent. You must order the same thread pitch as the thru-axle in your bike. - Dummy axle is precision-machined from 7075 aluminum and knurled for easy grip. - Pulley is machined from durable Delrin. - Oil and solvent-resistant O-ring - Lead-in threads designed for quick insertion into the frame - No tools required, simple, one-hand installation - Weight: 62 grams
1/4" Ratcheting Reversible Click-Type Micrometer Torque Wrench with Bit Set and Custom Tool Roll Pedro's Demi Torque Wrench II is designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 3-15Nm torque settings required for critical components such as handlebars, stems, and controls. The new design features an integrated bit holder for storage of 8 bits on the wrench for convenience and versatility and the small overall size and low-profile head are perfect for tight spaces and easy handling. The Demi Torque Wrench II is quickly set using a micrometer-style dial and a simple locking mechanism. Accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by Pedro's two-year warranty. - Integrated bit holder for storage of 8 bits on the wrench - Square 1/4" reversible ratcheting drive designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 3-15Nm torque settings - Small overall size and low-profile head perfect for tight spaces and easy handling. - Includes custom tool roll for wrench and bit storage. Included bits and adapters: - Hex: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm) - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 (50mm) - Crowfoot: 7 & 8mm Flare - WrenchDrive Adapter: 1/4" square to 1/4" hex
High-quality L-key set with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. This ensures that the tool is quickly to hand and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The wear-resistant clip material ensures secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. The Hex-Plus profile offers a greater contact surface in the head of the screw. The notching effect is therefore reduced to a minimum and damage to the screw head more or less eliminated. The ballpoint on the long arm allows dependable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. Laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys for rapid accessing. - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - With Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding by size - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures
3/8" drive Zyklop bit sockets. - 8-piece bit socket set on a robust textile belt, 3/8 - Bit-sockets with all the advantages of the Wera bit technology - Bit-sockets with holding function for screws/bolts - Smooth Twist to Unlock mechanism for a secure fit and simple removal of the sockets - Suitable for attachment to a wall, shelf, tool trolley and to the Wera 2go System - 1x Belt B 2 Zyklop In-Hex-Plus bit socket set with holding function, 3/8" drive, 8 pieces - 8x 8740 B HF Zyklop bit socket with holding function, 3/8" drive - 3.0x35.0, 4.0x35.0, 5.0x35.0, 6.0x35.0, 7.0x38.5, 8.0x38.5, 9.0x38.5, 10.0x38.5 - 1x Socket rail B (textile belt), 8 location, unloaded, 45 x 275 mm - 1x Hook-and-Loop Fastener Strips 30, 200 x 30 mm
Wera offers the Bicycle Set 1, an assortment of tools that is very mobile thanks to its compact and design-oriented textile folding bag, and offers solutions for the most common screwdriving situations when working with bicycles. The sturdy bag contains the bit ratchet Zyklop Mini 1 and 10 bits with all the benefits of Wera-Bit technology, specially adapted to the most common screw connections on a bicycle. - Compact 12-piece wrench set for bicycle applications, also for mobile use - Practical range for DIY assembly work and repairs - Suitable tools for the most common bolt profiles on road bikes, mountain bikes and e-bikes - Robust, surface-friendly, compact textile folding bag - Set includes bit ratchet Zyklop Mini 1 and extension
- Compact size and low weight perfect for the tool box. - Two-sided, heat-treated tool steel head with replaceable plastic face on one side. - Dice Grip handle provides comfort and control while absorbing vibration. The Hammer is a professional quality, efficient, mechanic's hammer perfect for the tool box or shop, and ready to tackle all your bicycle hammering needs. The Hammer features two-sided, heat treated tool steel head with a replaceable plastic face on one side. It features a compact 10.75" (275mm) length, 550g weight, and Dice Grip handle for comfort, control, and vibration absorption. The Hammer head diameter is 1 inch (25.4mm). The soft face tapers down to about 24mm.
Super Deluxe IFP Height Tool
$9.99 - $10.99
- Zyklop socket with 3/8 inch drive and holding function - "Take it easy" Tool Finder with color coding according to size
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.000, Service kit, Monarch B1RL C1 R, RT, RT32014+
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.002, Service kit, Monarch Plus B1 2014+
Reaching the deepest and darkest parts of your drivetrain can be a challenge without the right tool. Boasting a mean, all-black finish, this is a great bit of equipment to clean the entire drivetrain. - High-quality nylon bristles - Molded silicon insets for a comfortable and steady grip - Paintbrush-like shape allows for easy application of cleaning product
- Lyrik and Pike 29+ Dual Position Air A1 1 year service kit - Includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals, Charger sealhead, DPA sealhead
REAR SHOCK SERVICE KIT BASIC- MONARCH WITH AUTOSAG SPECIALIZED B1
Oil Level Adjuster (for checking and adjusting oil level) -Reverb/Motion Control Dampers /Turnkey Dampers
RockShox RockShox Reverb Remote Lever Service Kit, works for Left or Right Remotes (not for 1x Remote)
Service kit to assist in scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of RockShox dropper seatposts.
RockShox XLoc Parts
$20.00 - $33.50
Metric Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench - Updated design features increased tip and head clearances, improved indexing, large easy-to-read size marking, and color bands for quick size identification. - Premium S2 tool steel construction and three precision tips ready to tackle any task. - Three-position sliding t-handle design and extra-long extended leg offer the ultimate in speed, ergonomics, leverage, and versatility. Pedro's Master T Handle wrenches have quickly become a favorite of elite mechanics around the world. With a solid foundation to build on, each wrench has been redesigned from the ground up. The new wrenches feature unmatched tip and head clearances, improved sliding T indexing, large easy-to-read size markings, and color bands for quick wrench identification.