BikeHub (“BikeHub”) makes this website, and all information, materials, data, and documents (“contents”) and all services provided on or through this website, available to you on the following terms and conditions. By accessing and using this website you are indicating your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please exit this site without using, printing out or downloading any of its contents or using any service.
This website and its contents are for personal, informational and internal use only. Unless written consent is first obtained from BikeHub, the contents of this website may not be re-published, distributed, licensed, rented or sold to others, and may not be used to create derivative works.
You may not modify or alter the content of this website in any way. Copyright and other proprietary notices on the contents of this website may not be removed from any copy of the content including downloaded or printed versions of the content.
THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE AND ALL SERVICES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. BIKEHUB MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR FREE, OR THAT THE CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS. EXCEPT FOR WARRANTIES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE OF BIKEHUB PRODUCTS, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
This website is operated within the United States.
USE OF OUR FACILITIES
Permitted use – BikeHub facilities permit the storage of human powered or human/electric powered (electric-assist) vehicles, such as bicycles, ebikes, skateboards and scooters. Vehicles must be operable at the beginning of your parking session. Accessories may be stored only if they are securely attached to any permitted vehicle. Gas-powered, unassembled vehicles, volatile chemicals, hazardous materials are never permitted. Stored vehicles may not occupy or block more than one parking space.
Security and Damage – While we make reasonable attempts to maintain the security of your vehicle and all property attached to it, we cannot guarantee its safety from theft, damage, or abuse. You agree to hold us and the owners and operators of the properties where our facilities are located, e.g., municipalities, transit agencies and property owners, harmless for any loss of property, including your vehicle, arising from use of our facilities.
Reserve Rights to Refuse service – We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason, so long as doing so does not violate state laws.
Agreement to Policies and Fee – You agree to abide by all policies in force at this facility, including:
- Overtime Parking Fee – Active membership grants an individual the right to consecutively park a single vehicle at one of our locations for no more than 72 hours. For every additional 24 hours parked a fee of $1.00 will be incurred.
- Abandoned vehicle removal – Any property left at one of our facilities seven (7) consecutive days will be considered abandoned. We reserve the right to permanently remove and discard abandoned property without first contacting you. Impounded property may be subject to a fee.
HEALTH & SAFETY
BikeHub has put in place preventative measures in compliance with federal, state and local government guidance to reduce the spread of COVID-19. There is a potential risk of contracting COVID-19 by using one of our facilities.
- By visiting a BikeHub facility, you voluntarily assume the risk that you and those accompanying you may be exposed to or infected with COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and/or death. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at a BikeHub facility may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others, including but not limited to BikeHub employees or other guests.
- Further, you voluntarily agree to and do accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense of any kind that you or any minor child or other individual accompanying you for whom you have the capacity to contract (“other persons for whom you are responsible”) may experience or incur in connection with your experience at BikeHub. You, and on behalf others for whom you may be responsible, hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless BikeHub, its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, and assigns of and from any and all liability, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to the use of our facilities.
- By visiting a BikeHub facility, you certify that you have read and fully understand this release and agree that it will be binding on you, your heirs, family, estate, representatives, and assigns, as well as the heirs, family, estate, representatives, and assigns of any other persons for whom you are responsible. This release shall be interpreted and governed by the laws of the state of California.
Our goal is to be as transparent and open about our use of information and data as possible so that our users can benefit from both the way they provide information and how we use it. In using the services, you may be asked to provide to us a variety of information, some of which can personally identify you. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To provide our services to you
- To contact you to inform you of service issues, new features, updates, offers, and billing issues;
- To improve our website performance;
- To tailor our services to your needs and the way you use our services;
- To store a token that allows us to identify you once you have logged in. Without this token, there would be no way that the app would function; and
- To provide time-sensitive information to you regarding our services, membership, and our facilities. We will never use your telephone number for marketing purposes.
Third Parties – We share your information only with third parties essential to providing our core services, such as:
- Communications with you such as by email and text;
- Receiving payments for using our services; and
- Maintaining security at our facilities, such as by verifying your identity.
Data Retention – We will retain your personally identifiable information for as long as you use our services, for approximately 6 months after your last use of our services, or until you request in writing that we delete or otherwise remove your personally identifiable information from our records.
Our business is operated in the United States. Our servers are located in the United States and this is where your data and information will be stored with us. Due to the nature of internet communications, however, such data could pass through other countries as part of the transmission process.
Sharing Policy – We only share video surveillance with our clients and legal authorities as required by law.
This website contains trademarks and service marks of BikeHub and may contain the trademarks or service marks of third parties. All third-party trademarks mentioned on this website are the property of their respective owners.
BIKEHUB and the BikeHub logo are trademarks of BikeHub.