The new standard in enduro tires - Dual-compound - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready (TR) - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
$35.00 - $88.00
The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
$64.00 - $103.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$148.00 - $153.00
- Lighter, grippier, faster - The ''Turbo'' of spike tires - Agile and sporty - Please note, in order to ensure that spikes are permanently fixed, tires should be run in for about 40km (25 miles) on asphalt, while avoiding any fast acceleration or heavy braking.
$84.95 - $89.95
- Developed with Aaron Gwin - Kenda's all new dry condition moutain bike tire - Shines with excellent cornering predictability and particularly high puncture protection - 40% higher puncture protection than the current market leading tire
The Kenda Regolith is an all-round mountain bike tire developed to set the benchmark in offroad versatility. Lightweight, rolls fast while providing excellent cornering and braking traction on wet. - Versatile tread design - Extremely predictable and confidence inspiring handling in all conditions. Excellent cornering and braking traction in wet & dry - Front and Rear application - Sidewall Casing Technology (SCT) is the optimization of existing Kenda tire construction technologies, allowing for a tire to maximize the benefits of fluid based sealants while also increasing the strength of sidewalls for resistance to slices and abrasion
- Rear Specific Performance for Mixed Terrain - The R model is our rear specific design: added traction on either pedaling and braking durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrain, maximized for both dry or wet conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a balanced riding style.
- The Scorpion Enduro M is the most versatile enduro tire in our range, designed for any kind of usage: daily riding on your local trails and racing in the weekend; a special tire which delivers constant performances and predictable behavior throughout its entire lifespan - The design of the tire has been developed with the help of former downhill World champions with the aim to craft a tire whose behavior is easy to predict in every kind of usage. - The SmartGRIP Gravity is a soft compound, specifically tuned for demanding enduro riding in every weather condition. While being soft, the SmartGRIP Gravity is still very tear-resistant and provides good values of rolling resistance and wear - The ProWALL version is the lightest and easiest to pedal, it's intended for the riders who enjoy longer rides and a more relaxed riding style. - The HardWALL version is specifically designed for enduro usage providing good support and increased resistance against cuts and flats.
$44.90 - $49.90
- The choice for urban commuting and daily city use. - It combines top performance with a strong casing structure that helps when facing different types of road surfaces. - HyperBELT casing for a safer and smoother ride, even in wet conditions. - 5mm rubber layer gives highest level of puncture resistance. - Meets ECE-R75 and ECE-R88 certification requirements. - Suitable for traditional and electric bicycles.
$65.00 - $75.00
OFF-ROAD Ehline is an ideal tire for modern XC trails: fast-rolling without compromising cornering performance. Ehline’s tread pattern and casing provide more traction and durability than traditional XC tires, making it a great choice for riders who take on increasingly aggressive and challenging terrain. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are short, tightly-spaced, and ramped to roll quickly; perpendicular siping provides grip during both braking and acceleration. - Transition lugs are ramped to roll quickly and spaced out to shed mud; horseshoe-shaped siping allows lugs to conform to the terrain to maintain traction during braking. - Side lugs are taller and staggered, with parallel siping to enhance grip while leaning into a turn.
Searching for the ultimate do-all plus tire? Meet the Ranger...bikepacking approved, trail ready. Weight-optimized to outperform in all environments and excel on longer rides—dry to wet, hardpack or loam, the Ranger isn’t intimidated. - Excellent do-all tire that excels in various conditions ranging from hardpack to wet trails - Multi-directional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking, or cornering - Huge variety of size and rubber types to choose from
$76.95 - $89.95
Aggressive, premier and unwavering...those were words we used to describe the highly esteemed Vigilante 2.3, and they still ring true for these wider brethren. We simply dreamt of ripping trails on wider versions of our favorite aggressive mountain tire. We wouldn't hand you spineless claims about vast improvements unless they were true. The new Vigilante has received a substantial increase in both the height and surface area of the side knobs. Tall, stout outer knobs not only dig deeper, but also start digging sooner in the initial stages of cornering. Wider, taller, and more aggressive in every way: the new Vigilante. TriTec And Slash Guard: All Vigilante tires feature TriTec Compound, which utilizes three rubber compounds to provide different levels of traction, support, and durability based on their placement within the tread. The entire tread pattern is supported by a base of high-durometer rubber, which also transitions halfway into the height of the knobs and allows for the use of softer knob compounds without the tire folding under cornering forces. The top of the center knobs consist of a medium-durometer compound to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency, while the outer knobs feature the softest compound to deliver maximum grip and slow rebound. All TCS Light versions of the new WTB tires feature Slash Guard technology, which incorporates a protective nylon insert spanning the entire sidewall to provide extra protection without the weight of a dual-ply TCS Tough casing. - Square-lugged knobs deliver unwavering traction, yet benefit from added height to ensure they dig even deeper into loose, unpredictable terrain. - Updated siping arrangement places emphasis on cornering forces, while the larger knobs don't discriminate against shamelessly forceful cornering or reckless braking. - Increased circumferential spacing allows the tread to remain clear in sloppy conditions, while still keeping the casing protected from spiteful rocks. - Vigilante is optimized for use with i29 rims.
$88.00 - $106.00
- Gen 2 Revised tread pattern - New knob layout based on feedback from World Cup DH and EWS riders - "Doublewide" knob now split into two individual knobs - More supportive cornering knobs - Additional siping to enhance braking and cornering traction - Raised ridges on casing to promote mud clearing
- Semi-slick tire for pavement, hard-packed dirt, and gravel. - Perfect for rides that are mostly smooth, with occasionaly off-road adventures
- Ultra-Heavy Duty for Aggressive Riding - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for maximum grip on any kind of loose and soft terrain, maximized for dry or wet conditions due to the E-MTB specific SmartGRIP+ Compound. - The best choice when riding in demanding terrain, all with a new standard of rubber lifespan and casing reliability from incorporating the HyperWALL construction.
The all-rounder that works in every situation, no matter the weather, no matter the terrain. The widest possible range of use: for tour and all-mountain, for difficult cross-country tracks as well as technically challenging enduro trails. Tread design: excellent traction and braking performance thanks to special central stud arrangement, large shoulder studs for excellent control on tricky trails. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM, and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life. - Tubeless Easy with Apex casing
Martello hammers home the performance you expect, on the most demanding Enduro and DH courses. Looking for the one tire to tackle a wide range of courses? The Martello features a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, topped off with a moto-inspired tread design and progressive width siping. This last part is key, and provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect. This design provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that riders expect. Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers.
The Urbano blends time-proven tread design concepts with modern elegance, enhancing both performance and style. The timeless v-groove shape increases grip when leaning the bike into turns, improves wet weather performance, and reduces rolling resistance. Designed for longevity, Urbano provides dependability for the long haul. Offered in a range of widths, there is sure to be an Urbano that is right for you. - Designed for long life and dependability - Interlocking groove pattern - Modern urban style
The new Vittoria Mazza combines years of athlete input with cutting-edge tread technology, raising the bar on the mixed terrain Enduro tire category. Starting with a defined center tread, the Mazza uses deep siping in the direction of rotation, allowing the tire to roll fast while still opposing drift, especially in off-camber terrain. The stepped leading edge rolls like a ramp but digs in on climbs, making Mazza a top choice for both front and rear use. Substantial spacing was designed into the center tread to provide braking traction, while also accelerating mud clearing. Cornering on the Mazza is handled by Vittoria's trademark progressive sipe width technology, which gives a gummy inside effective edge without the instability that competitors experience on the outside of the tread. Simply put, bigger sipes flex more than smaller sipes. This unique siping pattern creates asymmetrical tread flex and translates into a predictable, confident, and communicative feel at the limit of cornering. Mazza's generous tread depth claws into a range of terrain and is stabilized with Vittoria's proprietary 4C compound layering process. Four separate Graphene 2.0 compounds are layered, allowing the surface of the tread to remain tacky while the base remains planted. This ensures each effective edge is kept in place under high cornering and braking loads, leading to reduced rolling resistance and increased wear life. The bar has been raised. - Aggressive profile with ample sipe spacing for mixed terrain - Progressive sipe width for tactile grip on rocks and roots - Stepped leading-edge center-tread maintains speed and delivers climbing traction
$19.99 - $29.99
Stare down rough terrain with this burly yet sleek tire. The Utility Player offers comfortable off-road exploration with modern, openly spaced treads and wide 2.25-inch casing. A broad spectrum of diameters gives you choice for fit. You still standing there? - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
$46.90 - $52.90
- Named after multiple prize winning motorcycle tire Angel GT, as they both call for speed, grip and handling. - Best solution for those looking for performance and a dynamic tire, even when riding a city bike. - HyperBELT construction with 5mm puncture resistant layer. - Meets ECE-R75 and ECE-R88 certification requirements. - Suitable for traditional and electric bicycles.
A versatile mid-spike for deep loam or loose powder - High-volume casing - Mid-spike tread design Our pro athletes needed a mid-spike tire that could handle dry, loose, blown-out corners as well as a bit of mud. The Shorty is that tire. A high-volume casing makes the Shorty a more versatile option than a dedicated mud spike like our Wet Scream. Large, tall, and slightly staggered side knobs penetrate loose soil to provide predictable, stable cornering at warp speeds.
$35.00 - $83.00
The Maxxis Forekaster features a spiky, well-spaced tread pattern that is ideal for XC racing or light duty trail riding in loose or wet conditions during the spring and fall. Use as a front paired with an Aspen or Ikon rear for an aggressive XC setup.
$77.00 - $106.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
$63.00 - $65.00
- Smart DualGuard Protection - Addix-E Compound - ECE-R75 certification makes the tires ready for E-Bikes of all classes
The Mazza Race has been developed to provide the best combination of riding feeling and performance for technical trails at maximum speed. Deep siping allows the tire to roll fast while still opposing drift, especially in off-camber terrain. The stepped leading edge rolls like a ramp, but digs in on climbs, making Mazza a top choice for both front and rear use. - Generous tread depth claws into a range of terrain, and is stabilized with Vittoria’s proprietary 4C compound layering process, allowing the surface of the tread to remain tacky, while the base remains planted - Wach effective edge is kept in place under high cornering and braking loads, leading to reduced rolling resistance, and increased wear life - Substantial room was designed into the center tread to provide braking traction, while also accelerating cleaning - Cornering is handled by Vittoria’s trademark progressive sipe width technology, which gives a gummy inside effective edge, without instability - New Enduro Race Casing with insert below the tread provides additional puncture protection
The Martello Race tire has been developed to provide the best combination of riding feeling and performance for technical trails at maximum speed. The design provides performance you expect on the most demanding and wide range of Enduro and DH courses. Start with a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, and top it off with a moto-inspired tread design with progressive width siping. - Progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect - The insert below the tread provides additional puncture protection - Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface, without sacrificing speed or grip - Moto-block square knobs offers stability and durability - Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers
Resolute 42 is the ultimate all-weather gravel tire for those who believe there is a perfect tread pattern for every ride. Small, square knobs deliver consistent bite into a variety of terrain, while the ample spaces between them prevent packing up when conditions become fun (a.k.a wet). Truly all-season in nature, its 42mm width makes it a set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for endlessly undulating roads through all varieties of weather. Usage: Gravel / Monstercross Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loose Gravel - 650B: 440g - 700c: 460g
$22.00 - $64.00
Smart Sam goes well on any terrain and even on the road it rolls effortlessly. It will roll over just about anything in the Double Defense version.
Previous page Page 2 of 7 Next page